Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, July 28, 2014

Leah + Brian// Palm Springs Wedding// The Ace Hotel

This wedding holds a special place in my heart! Leah and Brian wow! They are amazing peeps! 
We had such a wonderful time getting to know them! Muah you two! 
Seriously, totes adorbs you guys! Hahaha did I just say that?! Well yes I did and it feels good :). 
Now, if you love succulents, vintage dresses, 
and the fantasticalness of the Ace Hotel, 
gorgeous make-up and hair by the truly talented 10.11 make-up, 
a mural that I heart sooo much, 
beautiful light, well I could go on and on, then you 
are going to LOVE this one! Happy Monday and lots of hugs your way! 
Venue: The Ace Hotel Palm Springs
Hair and Make-up: 10.11 hair and make-up artistry
Dress: A vintage one of a kind
Shoes: Something Bleu 
Catering and event coordination: The Ace Hotel 

No comments:

Post a Comment